If it’s one thing we value at Silver Lake Apartments, it’s our community. There are more than a few activities close to our facility for you and your loved ones to enjoy. If you’re looking to go for a nice leisurely stroll through the park, there are two beautiful parks for you to choose from. Silver Lake Park is parallel to our apartments and features amazing walking paths, as well as tables for you to enjoy a nice picnic. A little further down the road sits Clove Lake Park, another park that features great walking and running paths, as well as a clean lake. If sports are your thing, Clove Lake also has a handful of baseball fields that are at use to you.
Everybody loves food; it’s the base to the world around us. There’s delicious food all over the world and there’s also delicious food all around Silver Lake Apartments. Marie’s Gourmet is an easygoing café that is a few footsteps away from our buildings. If pizza is more your style, there are a bunch of pizzeria’s that will deliver to you. There are also a few supermarkets nearby if cooking at home is where you’re most comfortable! Whatever food you’re craving or interested in having, it’s nearby!
If you’re ever in need of emergency or medical services, there are a handful of hospitals and medical centers just around the corner for your convenience.
- Bayley Seton Hospital
- SI University Hospital North
- SI University Hospital South
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center
As far as education goes, there are more than a few choices for each grade level nearby.
- Blessed Sacrament (K-8) Forest Avenue
- PS 29 – Victory Blvd (K-5)
- PS 45 – Lawrence Avenue (K-5)
- IS 27 – Clove Lake Place (6-8)
- St. Teresa’s (K-8) Victory Blvd
- Curtis High School- Hamilton Avenue
- Notre Dame Academy & High School- Howard Avenue
- St. Peter’s Boys High School – New Brighton
- College of Staten Island – Victory Blvd
- St. John’s University – Grymes Hill
- Wagner College – Grymes Hill
If you are interested in renting with Silver Lake Apartments, if you’d like to schedule a viewing, or if you just have any questions, give the management office a call directly at (718) 727-1661